ARO Ambala Bharti Result 2021, एआरओ अंबाला भर्ती परिणाम 2021-21, ARO Ambala Bharti Zone Wise Result 2021, ARO Ambala Army Bharti State Wise Result 2021, ARO Ambala Army Bharti Name Wise Result 2021, ARO Ambala Bharti Roll No Wise Result 2021, ARO Ambala Recruitment Result 2021
Our website portal is the best platform for those who Wants to know about all the information about the Army admit card, Result.
ARO Ambala Army Result 2021 एआरओ अंबाला भर्ती परिणाम 2021, Candidates Which have participated in Recruitment exam conducted By ARO Ambala Recruitment Board and searching for result for them we are going share very useful information that army recruitment commission has prepared result marit. Army Recruitment Board is going to release A notification for ARO Ambala result so in this article we are going provide all details for check out result status. For download result status You can keep visiting on ARO Ambala official website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
How to check Result status
candidates which have participated in written exam they can check And download their result status by following steps which are as follows:
- Candidate has to visit the official website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Then on the main website after entering the captcha, in the notification section a link is available.
- Click on that link and check the result of Ambala Army Recruitment 2021.
candidates which have participated in written exam they can check And download their result status
Ambala Army Bharti Result 2021
(A) Ambala Army Bharti Result For Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper, Technical, Soldier Tradesman other Posts Result Download
Candidates can download notification from following links
Next Steps Of Selection Process
candidate which will Qualify the written exam they will undergo the interview.
- Candidate will have bring these document together
- A Copy of Release Order.
- A Copy of Release Medical Board.
- Candidates must have a copy of PAN Card.
- Candidates must have a copy of Aadhar Card.
- A copy of Certificates / Reports of all Courses.
- Discharge / Service Particular Booklet.
- All educational qualification certificates (included matric onwards).
- A latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- A copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID / PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving license etc).
- domicile / Residential proof document.
- A Certificate for proof of age (Class 12th mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- The candidates who are serving in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/ Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head of office along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) by the department as per format should have certificate.
The self-employed candidates need to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper attested which stats the nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN card and self-certified character certificate.
- Ex-Service Officers whose names vary in documents should submit a copy of Gazette notification of India which has the correct name duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
Ambala Army Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale