The candidate will have to complete the following procedure for recruitment to the army rally Kota.
ARO Army Bharti Kota Details 2022:
|Indian Army ARO Kota|
|1||How to apply||online|
|2||Post||Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical and other|
|3||Rally Venue||Dholewal Military Station, Ludhiana.|
ARO Army Bharti Kota 2022 Posts Details:
- Soldier General Duty,
- Soldier Technical,
- Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
ARO Army Bharti Kota: Age limit
|Post Name||Age limit||born between ( both dates included)|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ -21||01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ -23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2004|
|Technical Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Veterinary||17 ½ -23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2004|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||17 ½ -23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2004|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ -23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2004|
|Sepoy Pharma||19-25||01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2002|
Rally Bharti districts list :– Ajmer, Baran, Bundi, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Jhalawar, Kota & Rajsamand
ARO Army Bharti Kota 2022 Educational Qualification
Soldier General Duty:
Desired candidates should have the 10th passed with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject from authorized board.
Desired candidates should have the 10th/12th standard Passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with mandatory 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject from authorized board.
Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant
Desired candidates should have the 10th/12th standard Passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with mandatory 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject
Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
Desired candidates should have the 10th/12th passed in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths /Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Desired candidates should have the 10th passed and 33% in each subject from authorized board.
Candidates will be allowed entry the rally venue only on production of Admit Card & Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
Relaxation Physical Standards
|Sons of Servicemen / Sons of Ex-Servicemen/War Widows (SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen||2||2||1|
|son and adopted son of war widow.||2||2||1|
|sportsmen having 1st/2nd position in international/national /district level game )||2||5||3|
Candidates should be physically fit to be admitted to the Kota Army center for the next step. Join the Indian army to be able to complete the physical step, whose full information is given below in all details.
Candidate will have to run from some distance and at least 9 feet long cross with jump without the touch.
• उम्मीदवार को कुछ दूरी से चलना होगा और कम से कम 9 फीट लंबे क्रॉस को बिना टच के कूदना होगा।
10 Pull Ups – 40 mark
9 Pull-ups – 33 mark
8 Pull-ups – 27 mark
7 Pull-ups – 21 mark
6 Pull-ups – 16 mark
Race Distance and Timing Standard
Race distance:– 1.6 km
Group 1: Below 5:30 sec then Score – Max 60 marks
Group 2: Above 5:31 to 5:45 minutes Score – Max 48 marks
Required Height Chest Weight
|Post name||Height (in cm)||weight (in kg)||Chest (in cm)|
|Soldier General Duty||169||50||Chest size from 77 cm to 82 cm & 5cm expsion.|
|Soldier Technical||169||50||Chest size from 77 cm to 82 cm & 5cm expsion.|
|Technical Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Veterinary||169||50||Chest size from 77 cm to 82 cm & 5cm expsion.|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162||50||77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Tradesman||169||50||Chest size from 77 cm to 82 cm & 5cm expsion.|
|Sepoy Pharma||163||48||Chest size from 77 cm to 82 cm & 5cm expsion.|
Medical Refferal Period
Unfit candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT
• both ears should healthy.
• the binocular vision of both eyes should be perfect
• With every eye, it should be able to read 6/6 in the vision chart.
• Colour vision should be CP – III
• Candidates must have capacity recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters
Medically fit candidate will have to complete written test. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
Candidates are required to bring these documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally location :-
Admit card must be laser printed with good quality.
Twenty colour photographs in passport size with good quality & should not be older then three month.
all candidates advised to bring their all educational qualification certificates in original and photocopies attested by gazetted officer.
Domicile (Nativity) Certificate
domicile certificate should be digital signed by authorized officer which can be verified from govt site.
caste certificate duly signed by authorized officer and affixed with clear photograph .
Candidate should have religion certificate issued by tahsildar/sdm if religion detail is not mentioned in caste certificate.
School Character Certificate
School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
candidate which are under age of 21 years are required to bring unmarried proof issued by village sarpanch/ municipal corporation.
candidate which belongs to SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW categories are required to present their relationship certificate issued by respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
candidates which have NCC A/B/C certificate and republic day pared certificate
Palampur Army Rally bharti 2022 Special Instructions
- They candidate who do not receive admit card they can inquiry Army Recruiting Office for further clarification.
- All Important information will be sent to this email ID/ Mobile Number like short listed/ call letter/joining instruction/result and others. Sharing of email ID and Mobile Number is not permitted.
Remember the User Name and Password for future use.
- Candidates will have to carry their Adhar Card which will be biometrically authenticated at rally venue. Details in adhar card, document and online application must be same.
- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be mention exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Class Board Certificate.
- Candidate must mention contact details and permanent home address correctly as per Domicile/ Nativity/ Permanent Residential Certificate authorised by Sub Divisional Magistrate/ District Magistrate.
- A complain Cell will be established at the rally site to redress any complains.
- Recruitment process is purely transparent. Do not came in the influence of broker.
- Candidates will have to reach on rally location according admit card time schedule.
ARO Army Bharti Kota Important Dates 2022
|Date of Rally||Mar 2022|
|Venue||रैली स्थल की पुष्टि बाद में की जाएगी|
Contect Kota Zone
c/o 56 APO – Pin – 901151, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
– After reading the post, be sure to see the Notification
–पोस्ट पढ़ने के बाद अधिसूचना जरूर देखें