ARO Mangalore Army Bharti Result 2022, एआरओ मंगलौर भर्ती परिणाम 2022, ARO Mangalore Army Recruitment State Wise Result 2022, ARO Mangalore Army Bharti Name Wise Result 2022, ARO Mangalore Bharti Roll No Wise Result 2022, ARO Mangalore Recruitment Result 2022, ARO Mangalore Bharti Zone Wise Result 2022
Our website portal is the best platform for those who Wants to know about all the information about the Army admit card, Result.
ARO Mangalore Army Result 2022 – एआरओ कालीकट भर्ती परिणाम 2022, Candidates Which have participated in Recruitment exam conducted By ARO Mangalore Recruitment Board and searching for result for them we are going share very useful information that army recruitment commission has prepared result merit. Army Recruitment Board is going to release A notification for ARO Mangalore result so in this article we are going provide all details for check out result status. For download result status You can keep visiting on ARO Mangalore official website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
ARO Mangalore Army Bharti Result
How to check Result status
candidates which have participated in written exam they can check And download their result status by following steps which are as follows:
- Candidate has to visit the official website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Then on the main website after entering the captcha, in the notification section a link is available.
- Click on that link and check the result of Mangalore Army Recruitment 2022.
candidates which have participated in written exam they can check And download their result status
ARO Mangalore Army Bharti Result 2022
(A) Mangalore Army Bharti Result For Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper, Technical, Soldier Tradesman other Posts Result Download
Candidates can download notification from following links
ARO Mangalore Army Bharti Result Download
|Mangalore Army Rally Bharti 2022||Result Download|
|Name Wise Result||Click Here|
|Roll No Wise Result||Click Here|
Next Steps Of Selection Process
candidate which will Qualify the written exam they will undergo the interview.
Candidate will have bring these document .
- Admit card
Admit card must be laser printed with good quality.
Twenty colour photographs in passport size with good quality & should not be older then three month.
- Education Certificate.
all candidates advised to bring their all educational qualification certificates in original and photocopies attested by gazette officer.
- Domicile (Nativity) Certificate
domicile certificate should be digital signed by authorized officer which can be verified from govt site.
- Caste Certificate
caste certificate duly signed by authorized officer and affixed with clear photograph.
- Religion Certificate
Candidate should have religion certificate issued by tahsildar/sdm if religion detail is not mentioned in caste certificate.
- School Character Certificate
School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Unmarried Certificate.
candidate which are under age of 21 years are required to bring unmarried proof issued by village sarpanch/ municipal corporation.
- Relationship Certificate
candidate which belongs to SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW categories are required to present their relationship certificate issued by respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
- NCC Certificate
candidates which have NCC A/B/C certificate and republic day pared certificate
Mangalore Army Rally bharti 2022 Special Instructions
- They candidate who do not receive admit card they can inquiry Army Recruiting Office for further clarification.
- All Important information will be sent to this email ID/ Mobile Number like short listed/ call letter/joining instruction/result and others. Sharing of email ID and Mobile Number is not permitted.
- Remember the User Name and Password for future use.
- Candidates will have to carry their Adhar Card which will be biometrically authenticated at rally venue. Details in adhar card, document and online application must be same.
- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be mention exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Class Board Certificate.
- Candidate must mention contact details and permanent home address correctly as per Domicile/ Nativity/ Permanent Residential Certificate authorized by Sub Divisional Magistrate/ District Magistrate.
- A complain Cell will be established at the rally site to redress any complains.
- Recruitment process is purely transparent. Do not came in the influence of broker.
- Candidates will have to reach on rally location according admit card time schedule.
– After reading the post, be sure to see the Notification
–पोस्ट पढ़ने के बाद अधिसूचना जरूर देखे