Our website portal is the best platform for those who Wants to know about all the information about the Army admit card, Result.
ARO Meerut Army Result 2021 एआरओ मेरठ भर्ती परिणाम 2021
Candidates Which have participated in Recruitment exam conducted By Meerut Recruitment Board and searching for result for them we are going share very useful information that army recruitment commission has prepared result marit. Army Recruitment Board is going to release A notification for ARO Meerut result so in this article we are going provide all details for check out result status. ARO Meerut Army Rally Result under Headquarters Recruiting Zone Lucknow and their Army Recruiting Offices Meerut. For download result status You can keep visiting on Army official website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
ARO Meerut Army Result
How to check Result status
candidates which have participated in written exam they can check And download their result status by following steps which are as follows:
- Candidate has to visit the official website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Then on the main website after entering the captcha, in the notification section a link is available.
- Click on that link and check the result of Meerut Army Recruitment 2021.
candidates which have participated in written exam they can check And download their result status
ARO Meerut Army Result 2021
(A) Meerut Army Bharti Result For Soldier General Duty,
Candidates can download notification from following links
ARO Meerut Army Result Category Wise
|Category Code||Category Name|
|SGD||Soldier General Duty (All Arms)|
|CLK||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)|
|STT||Soldier Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence|
|SNA||Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)|
|STA||Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner)|
|TDN||Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms)|
|HAC||HAVILDAR (SURVEYOR AUTOMATED CARTOGRAPHER)|
|SPY||Sepoy Pharma in Army Medical Corps|
ARO Meerut Army Result Download
|Meerut Army Rally Bharti 2021||Result Download|
|Name Wise Result||Click Here|
|Roll No Wise Result||Click Here|
Next Steps Of Selection Process
candidate which will Qualify the written exam they will undergo the interview.
- Candidate will have bring these document together
- A Copy of Release Order.
- A Copy of Release Medical Board.
- Candidates must have a copy of PAN Card.
- Candidates must have a copy of Aadhar Card.
- A copy of Certificates / Reports of all Courses.
- Discharge / Service Particular Booklet.
- All educational qualification certificates (included matric onwards).
- A latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- A copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID / PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving license etc).
- domicile / Residential proof document.
- A Certificate for proof of age (Class 12th mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- The candidates who are serving in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/ Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head of office along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) by the department as per format should have certificate.
The self-employed candidates need to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper attested which stats the nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN card and self-certified character certificate.
- Ex-Service Officers whose names vary in documents should submit a copy of Gazette notification of India which has the correct name duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
Meerut Army Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale