The candidate will have to complete the following procedure for recruitment to the AIF rally Shivamogga .
Indian Air Force Open Rally Bharti 2021 Details:
|Indian Air Force Open Rally Bharti 2021|
|1||How to apply||online|
|2||Post||Auto Tech & IAF(P),Med Asst|
|3||Rally Venue||Nehru Stadium, Shivamogga, Karnataka|
|4||Qualification||Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent|
Indian Air Force Open Rally Bharti Posts Details:
- Auto Tech– As an Automobile Technician you will drive all types of light, medium and heavy automobiles, load carriers andspecialist vehicles like cranes, towing tractors, fork lifters etc
- IAF(P)- As an Indian Air Force (Police) your responsibilities involve assuming police duties and investigation of offences.
- Med Asst-Operating as a Medical Assistant, you are made familiar with nursing and first-aid.
Indian Air Force Recruitment: Age Limit
Candidates which borned between 19 July 1999 and 01 July 2003 (both days inclusive) can apply for Recruitment Rally.
Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in science stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination.
|Trades||Height||Visual Acuity||Leg length|
|Auto Tech||165 cm||Minimum leg length
required is 99 cm
|6/12 each eye correctable
to 6/6 each eye
|IAF(P).||175 cm||Not applicable||Unaided visual acuity of 6/6|
|Med Asst||152.5 cm||Not applicable||6/36 each eye correctable
to 6/9 each eye
Candidate should not have any Hearing, Dental, Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) ande must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Seqence of Examination
Candidate shall have to complete 1.6 km run within n 6 minutes 30 Seconds and Candidates shall also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Candidates who will be qualified in PFT Test will undergo written test.
Duration:- 45 minutes
Test Mode:- OMR based
Marking Mode:- 0.25 mark will bedducted for each answer.
Result of written test will be declared on same day.
Adaptability Test-1 and 2
Candidates who will be qualified in written test. Test will undergo medical test. Medical Examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and existing policy in vogue. Medical Examination would also include Baseline Investigation of folowing :
Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC (b) Urine RE/ME (c) Biochemistry:- (i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP (ii) Serum Cholesterol
(iii) Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine (iv) LFT- Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT (d) X- Ray chest (PA view) (e) ECG (R) (f) Tests for Narcotic
Drug and Psychotropic Substance Abuse
Candidate who will pass all these three step of examination process they will only be considered Eligible for preparation of merit list. The merit list will be available on website; www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
How to apply
(1) Applicants have to pay exam fee through online net banking or by using debit/credit card.
(2) Once paid fee will not be refund.
(3) All document are required to in scanned copy of original.
(4) Fill all information correctly and carefully.
(5) keep your registration receipt sefly.
Candidates can download their call up latter cum admit card from m the official website www.airmenselection.cdac.in. tentatively one week before online examination.
(1) Salary and Allowances:- During the initial training spell,a stipend of Rs. 14600/- per month will be provided . After completion the initial training they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defense Pay Matrix (s. 26,900/- ).
(2)Perquisites:- During the entire period of training and thereafter,candidate will be given books, reading material, uniforms, food and accommodation as per entitlement.
(3)Perks:- Perks such as Ration, Clothing, Medical facilities, Accommodation, CSD facilities, Leave (60 days Annual and 30 days Casual in a Calendar year as a privilege, subject to service exigencies), Recreational facilities, Transport for school going children and Leave Travel
Concession (LTC) shall also be provided as per the existing rules.and facility of Group Housing Scheme are also extended.
(4) Insuranc Cover:- Group Insurance Cover of Rs. 37.5 Lakhs at a premium of Rs. 2300/- per month for all airmen.
Dates to Remember
– After reading the post, be sure to see the Notification
–पोस्ट पढ़ने के बाद अधिसूचना जरूर देखें